Untukmu Sahabatku

Berlalunya waktu membuat aku melihat ke belakang.
Menatap indahnya masa-masa indah bersamamu, sahabatku.
Kita bercengkerama, bercanda tawa.
Berbagi harap, mimpi dan asa, berbagi cerita.

Melewati tangis bersama, bersenda gurau bersama.
Namun waktu pun berlalu dan hidup dengan cepat melaju.
Engkau sekarang dengan kehidupanmu dan begitu pula denganku.

Engkau sudah jauh berbeda dan aku pun tidak lagi sama.
Semua pengalaman kita bersama hanyalah sebuah kumpulan foto-foto di dalam album, serangkaian kata-kataku di atas pena dan sebuah kilasan memori di balik masa.

Entah apa yang salah, atau mungkin tiada yang perlu dipersalahkan.
Dulu kita yang begitu lugu, hanya waktu yang telah mendewasakan.

Dan sosokmu sahabatku, tidak akan pernah aku lupakan.
Semua kenangan, jauh di dalam hati akan tetap tersimpan.

Hanya satu yang aku sayangkan.

Dulu yang terlihat di antara kita adalah persahabatan,
Namun sekarang engkau dan aku hanyalah dua sosok orang asing dengan sejuta kenangan.

Untukmu Sahabatku (you know who you are)

Re-evaluating for the whole year… (2013 to 2014)

My old tweet.. And yes, i do look back and smile and laugh at myself.. :)

Many things I have learned through out the whole year. Geez, time passes so fast.

Demi Lovato – Warrior (LIVE Speech)

DEMI LOVATO (yoanmaukar.wordpress.com)

“I usually talk about my past, or my journey and my story.
But I feel to not talk about it anymore.
Because, I feel like if you spend your time talking about the past for too long,
you start living in it.
And there’s no room to grow and move forward.” – DEMI LOVATO

I quote this from her speech before she sang one of her song “Warrior“.. Which one of my favorite from hers.. For me, she’s inspirational as always..

Travel Enthusiast (愛旅行的人) – Angela Zhang (張韶涵) [Lyric]

Travel Enthusiast (愛旅行的人)Angela Zhang (張韶涵) [Lyric]

有時候悶得寧願我 能完全隱形
Sometimes frustration gets to me, I wish I could be invisible
溝通並不代表 就能去澄清
Communication doesn’t always lead to clarification
遼闊的世界人和人 都有各自的邏輯
Everything and everyone has their own logic in this wide world
不想說服什麼人 更不想改變我自己
Don’t want to convince anyone, no intention of changing myself either
有緣份就談心 沒默契就別矯情
If we click we’ll get along, If not, don’t pretend
若個性決定命運 用微笑回應
If personality defines fate, respond with a smile
走過的每個風景 留下一些回憶
Every scenery remains some memory
有的晴朗了心情 也有的是嘆息
Some lighten up the hearts, some are depressing

熱愛旅行的人 總有某種純真
Those who love to travel tend to possess purity
不怕雨雪風塵 有忘了痛苦的天份
Unaffected by rain and storm, gifted with the ability to forget pain
黑夜等我的燈 就像燦爛星辰
Darkness awaits my light, like the shiny stars
讓勇氣溫暖到沸騰 不再是孤獨靈魂
Warm up courage untill it’s boiled, no longer a wandering soul

沿路蒐集來的紀念品 擁有特殊的魔力
Souvenirs that are picked up along the journey hold special magic
放在手心看著 情緒最終會平靜
Hold one in the palm and gaze at it, the heart will eventually be calm
忍不住要佩服自己 有過這許多經歷
Can’t help admiring myself for possessing so many experiences
還相信有一個天堂 許的願望會降臨
I still believe there’s a heaven that grants my wish

從飄雪的山林 來到熱帶的雨林
From the snowing forrest to the rain forest
我看過美麗夕陽 還是愛黎明
I’ve seen beautiful sunsets but still love the sunrise
等待著從漆黑裡看太陽閃耀走近
Waiting in the darkness for the sun to rise gloriously
對今天感到好奇 用全新的情緒
Face today with curiousity using a brand new feeling

熱愛旅行的人 內心總有回聲
Those who love to travel have a voice from their hearts
喊著為夢奔走 能夠讓生命變豐盛
That screams, chasing dreams will make lives richer
最酸澀的淚痕 最甜蜜的笑聲
The most bitter tears and the sweetest laughter
編輯成最美的繪本 去永恆精彩過程
Create the most fascinating picture books that eternalize the journey
就算開窗會飄點雨 我寧願雨淋
Even if rain falls in with the window open, I’d rather get wet
不想緊閉自己 沒空氣呼吸
Don’t want to enclose myself, with no air to breath

My Tears (我的眼淚) – Angela Zhang (張韶涵) [Lyric]

My Tears (我的眼淚)Angela Zhang (張韶涵) [Lyric]

看著心 在粉碎 卻忘了我 該拒絕
Watching my heart being shattered, I forgot I could have refused
這個世界 總是有 我跨越不了的界限
The world is full of boundaries I cannot escape

愛我的遺憾和後悔
Embrace my regrets
感謝誤解將我痛快擊潰
Appreciate the misunderstandings that got me destroyed
讓我掙扎蛻變 磨練出燦爛堅決
and transformed my struggles into glory and strength

這是我的眼淚 我知道我不完美 Oh~
These are my tears, I know I’m not perfect
每段故事的結尾 總是陪伴我入睡 讓我記得我是誰 Oh~ Oh~
Each ending of a story accompanied me to sleep so I remember who I am
在靈魂 紋上火焰 把謊言 燃燒成灰
Engrave a flame on the soul, burn the lies into ashes
穿越過了 絕望頹廢 擁抱傷痕留給我的體會
I passed through despair and embraced the bruises that made me realize
讓我燦爛堅決
and made me strong
這是我的眼淚 我知道我不完美 Oh~
These are my tears, I know I’m not perfect
每段故事的結尾 總是陪伴我入睡 讓我記得我是誰 Oh~ Oh~
Each ending of a story accompanied me to sleep so I remember who I am

我不怕真實的代價多昂貴
I’m not afraid of the price that I have to pay for being genuine
至少我堅持問心無愧
At least I stay true to myself
Woo Oh ~
喚醒我的眼淚
Awaken my tears

這是我的眼淚 我知道我不完美 Oh~
These are my tears, I know I’m not perfect
越是苦澀的焠鍊 越是來自心裡面 就越是滾燙熱烈
The hardest challenge is from deeper within
and it will burn most passionately